Little Labs lmnoPRE Microphone Preamplifier
This item has now been Sold
This versatile preamp is from my own personal studio.
From the Little Labs website
- A fully discrete gain stage with up to 74dB of clean, quiet, gain with a maximum level out of 31dB
- A completely differential circuit topology from input to outputLow frequency resonance control allowing a controlled resonance creating (amongst other things) a tune-able proximity effect without being in close proximity of the microphone.
- Selectable fully variable phase alignment – the same circuit topology as the award winning Little Labs IBP phase alignment tool.
- Phase alignment/output level trim section line level insert allows you to use the phase align and output attenuator section separately from the mic pre.
- Front panel direct injection system utilizing its own custom xfrmr with two inputs, one passive for use with active instruments, and one active for passive pickups.
- Rear panel external mic input Xfrmr connector allowing optional external mic Input xfrmrs to be selected by the user for special applications.
- Switch selectable post output transformer output level trim allowing controlled transformer saturation without overloading post microphone preamplifier devices.
- Output transformer front panel bypass switch
Excellent condition and fully working. It has been racked in my own studio.
Sold with original power supply (pictured).
Stock code: ST005